Carbon monoxide poisoning in 8 people after eating charcoal hot pot in air-conditioned room
2022-08-07: [Article Link] Speaking of carbon monoxide poisoning,
The first reaction is that winter is high.
In fact, summer also needs vigilance.
In recent days, eight people from Aoshima and the Ink District.
Carbon monoxide poisoning caused by eating charcoal hot pots
Three adults and five children out of eight.
The oldest-age child is 11 years old.
The smallest one is only three years old.
Fortunately, they're all out of harm's way.
Air conditioner + coal cauldron, take down eight of the family.
At 3 and 4 p.m., eight people from the ink district at their home at noon on air-conditioned charcoal cauldrons showed signs of headaches, dizziness, nausea, vomiting, etc.
Of the eight, three are adults and five are children, the oldest being 11 years old and the youngest being only 3 years old.
At about 10 p.m., an eight-man drive to the Qingdao City Hospital for Emergency Services, where the results of the blood-gas analysis point to an anomaly in both the carbon monoxide haemoglobin index, considering carbon monoxide poisoning, which requires urgent high-pressure oxygen treatment.
After nearly two hours of high-pressure oxygen treatment, eight patients suffered from dizziness, nausea, etc.
We still need to protect ourselves from carbon monoxide poisoning in the summer.
Before the above-mentioned cases, Qingdao City Hospital’s own high-pressure oxygen unit had just succeeded in treating one of the five victims of carbon monoxide poisoning caused by the use of charcoal to burn water.
The Director of the Royal Army warned that the high incidence of carbon monoxide poisoning was usually in winter, but that vigilance should also be exercised during the summer.
The initial manifestations of carbon monoxide poisoning are mainly dizziness, ear ringing, nausea, vomiting, heart abstinence and whole body incapacitation. As the situation increases, symptoms such as color red, pulverized, sweaty, full muscle tremors and consciousness disorders emerge.
Carbon monoxide poisoning can cause toxic cerebral disease in carbon monoxide, which can become severe and even deadly for plant people.
The first thing to do is to open the doors and windows and move the victim to the ventilator as soon as possible. If the other person is in a coma, he must be taken to a hospital immediately.
Transferred from: Al Jazeera
Source: Heilongjiang traffic broadcast.